Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karin L Denevi has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Breast Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Exam
- Nutritional Support
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Karin L Denevi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAvenues For Health, 901 San Ramon Valley Blvd Ste 130, Danville, CA
Dr. Karin L Denevi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, CA.