Dr. Karin Fiedler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karin Fiedler?

took my boys to her for over 6 yrs!!!l

Posted on August 10th, 2012

After taking my boys to her for over 6 yrs I was refused treatment for my 5 yr old that had a high fever!! The month before I had brought both my sons to get vaccinated and was not informed that some of the vaccines would not be covered by my insurance! I had every intention of paying the balance not covered by the insurance even though I was not advised of this but when I called to try to bring my son in they demanded I pay the balance in order to see my son!! I was completely disgusted with the receptionist's attitude and lack of empathy over my son's 104 fever!! She claimed Dr. Feidler was the one telling her to tell me this!! I would drive an hour for my sons to see her!!

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Dr. Fielder is a really caring doctor. I love the fact that I can reach out to her after business hours. I like that she is open on saturdays. her staff is so amazing.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr. Fiedler is an excellent physician. She is great with children and has a wonderful bedside manner. I like that she is straight forward but also takes time and care to go over any questions you might have about your child. The fact that she also made two house calls earns her top marks in my book. Her staff is also efficient and pleasant.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017