Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karin Flynn-Rodden
Dr. Karin Flynn-Rodden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Flynn-Rodden is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Methodist Hospital and Underwood Memorial Hospital. Dr. Flynn-Rodden has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Karin Flynn-Rodden has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Karin Flynn-Rodden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Flynn-Rodden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Underwood Memorial Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
28 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1629 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Karin Flynn-Rodden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.