Dr. Karin Hastik Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Karin Hastik?

do not waste your money

Posted on May 18th, 2016

This psychiatrist is very rude and not professional at all!!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Came in with symptoms of mood swings. Dr. made a quick assessment without getting to know me or with any significant work up. Seemed rushed and disinterested. Strange since she was recommended to me by my therapist for med mgmt.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

A colleague who has a daughter who is seriously manic depressive and who has had great success with Dr. Hastik referred me to her. I have been suffering from biopolar type I disorder for about 10 years, and have been treated by several psychiatrists with variable success. I think the most important factor that drives me to write this recommendation is not her knowledge of medicine, but personality fit. It is this aspect of my relationship with Dr. Hastik that has solidified my comfort level with her as my primary therapist for both med management and therapy. She is an excellent listener, is transparent and always presents options to treatment, plus she undoubtedly has a great reputation in the psychiatric as well as primary care community. Choosing the right therapist sometimes takes trial and error -- but I am very pleased with the outcome of my treatment to date. I recommend her without reservation.

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Dr. Karin Hastik has been helping me with medication management for about a year now. She is an excellent listener and a great doctor. I was seeing a PhD and have decided to work with her for both meds and therapu. Her practice is quite busy and it took a while for me to finally get in to see her but it was worth the effort.

Posted on March 5th, 2011

This doctor is really booked, but if you can get in to see her, it's worth the wait. She is really down to earth and an excellent listener. I'm going on my forth visit and i think i am going to stick it out with her.

doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Before you hire the psychiatrist Dr. Karin Hastik see the accusation and final charges from the Attorney General's Office of California On May 1 ...

Posted on May 10th, 2015