Dr. Karin R Schiff Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Karin R Schiff?

Wonderful Experience!

Dr. Schiff saw me immediately, even though it was my first time visiting the office. I had an acute respiratory infection which she diagnosed immediately. The antibiotic and inhaler she prescribed cleared things up nicely. Subsequent visits to the office for work-related TB tests lab work were pleasant and simple--no extensive waiting times. This is much appreciated when one needs to get to work. Overall, I think Dr. Schiff has awesome "bedside manner," which because she explains her procedures (rationale), and she possesses patience. I recommend her to others.