Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karina L Zhuravleva has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Not only was she 60 minutes late to my appointment, she has the WORST bedside manner I have ever encountered in my life. She spent more time trying to diagnose a problem that had NOTHING to do with my appointment then she did on why I was there. Her professionalism was so lacking that I refuse to go back. Absolutely awful.
Out of all the doctors I see for various things, she is the most genuine, kindest, clearly knowledgable, patient one. She is the nicest most helpful lady. She will bend over backward to help you-- I know, cause she has done it for me TWICE. I would also recommend her for any first timers to the lady doctor-- so gentle and sweet. Very quick too, and makes you feel comfortable. I love her!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2010, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Saint Petersburg State University
Graduated in 1989
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Karina L Zhuravleva accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayview Community Health Center-Palo Alto, 270 Grant Ave Ste 102, Palo Alto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karina L Zhuravleva in this video.
Dr. Karina L Zhuravleva is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.