Dr. Karina Zhuravleva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karina Zhuravleva?

DO NOT SEE THIS MD

Posted on June 13th, 2016

This woman does not know what she is doing, she told me that I was not able to have any kids and I am now pregnant with my second child. I would never suggest anyone to see this doctor. She also does not return phone calls even when they are marked as urgent. she is just horrible.

WORST

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Not only was she 60 minutes late to my appointment, she has the WORST bedside manner I have ever encountered in my life. She spent more time trying to diagnose a problem that had NOTHING to do with my appointment then she did on why I was there. Her professionalism was so lacking that I refuse to go back. Absolutely awful.

Bad bad bad

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Get a second opinion!!! Her diagnosis was so wrong! She was prescribing medication left & right. Doesn't listen, Stay away!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Thank you!

Best doctor I see

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Out of all the doctors I see for various things, she is the most genuine, kindest, clearly knowledgable, patient one. She is the nicest most helpful lady. She will bend over backward to help you-- I know, cause she has done it for me TWICE. I would also recommend her for any first timers to the lady doctor-- so gentle and sweet. Very quick too, and makes you feel comfortable. I love her!

if she offers to induce you, get second opinion....

Posted on February 20th, 2012

do yourself a favor and get second opinion with this doctor. After my terrible experience with her I started to ask around and found out that I was not the only one whose childbirth turned into nightmare because of her. And keep in mind if she has anything going on in her life such as vacation, kids coming home from college, shopping plans or you are giving birth not on her shift, you will get induced.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

In the half-hour I was seen by Dr. Z, she smiled all the while, being most articulate, fluent, highly knowledgeable, + extremely helpful.

Posted on July 29th, 2011

She is one of the best doctors! she is very easy to talk to and very professional.

get 2nd opinion

Posted on July 10th, 2011

doctor who puts her needs before her patient's. not a good listener, nor communicator.

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Let's face it, going for an annual exam is not pleasant. But Dr. Zhuraleva talks and jokes around with you and before you know it you are out the door. She is gentle, knowledgable and will take the time to go over your concerns. I highly recommend to even the most nervous patients.

Posted on September 26th, 2008