Dr. Karl Beier Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Karl Beier?

Stay Away

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I would warn people about using Dr Beier as your OBGYN doctor. He was too busy to provide me with the answers and attention that I always look for in a doctor. His sarcastic tone and condescending manner really left a bad taste in my mouth at the conclusion of my visit. I also have now read online that he was/is accused of physically abusing his son during his son's adolescent years. Had I known this, I would never have entrusted this physician with the birth and care of my own son. Please do your research before choosing this physician.

Excellent

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Staff was friendly and courteous. Doctor was not rushed, showed compassion and caring. Great before and after surgery. I can truthfully say I have moved and lived many places and this was the best experience with a doctor that I have ever have. This comment was not prompted in any way. I felt a need to write this.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015