Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Blessinger
Dr. Karl Blessinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huron, SD. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Blessinger is affiliated with Huron Regional Medical Center, - American Medical Association and - College of American Pathologists. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Blessinger has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Blessinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huron Regional Medical Center
- American Medical Association
- College of American Pathologists
- South Dakota State Medical Association
- Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, IN 1993-1998
- Huron Regional Medical Center since 1998
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- South Dakota Foundation for Medical Care
Desmet Mem Hosp, De Smet, Sd
20 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ball Memorial Hospital
Dr. Karl Blessinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuron Regional Medical Center, 172 4th St SE, Huron, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karl Blessinger in this video.
Dr. Karl Blessinger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Huron, SD.