Dr. Karl R Blum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl R Blum?

Knee pain

Dr was very honest and put me at ease for now. May need surgery but first cortisone and pt.

Caring

Doctor Blum took time to listen. Did not run in then run out like so many doctor's do today. Very friendly and gave me all the fact's

The best.

Dr. Blum is excellent.

Happy !

Dr Blum replaced my left hip, then my right hip 15 months later, I am very happy with the results, I can walk with no pain and that gave me my life back... Thank you Dr Blum !

I never in my life have been treated as poorly by a physician than I was by Dr. Blum. he walked in complaining about how busy he was and did you ever have one of those days were all your patience are complaining plus he said I'm even on call at the hospital! Did not examine me did not look at my chart said you have arthritis there's nothing I can do for you and your bone disease you need to go to a hand surgeon you want me to write your referral and walked out! I'm sure he might be good for some but that is not the kind of doctor that I want for me or any member of my family!

WHAT A GUY

Dr.Blum gave me my knees back. Not only is he responsible for me being able to walk again, he is a great man. He is intelligent, polite, and a pleasure to be around. I cannot be more thankful to this man. I would reccomend him to anybody!

I had double knee surgery and am completely satisfied with the results -- Dr. Blum is the greatest and I recommend him to all my friends.

DR Blum performed emergency surgery on me for a broken hip. I find him to be compassionate and caring. His followup care is also excellent. I would highly reccomend him to anyone needing orthopedic care .