Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl Covington
Dr. Karl Covington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Houston, TX and Portland, OR . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Covington is affiliated with Triumph Hospital North Houston, Doctors Hospital Tidwell and Triumph Hosp Nw, Houston, Tx. Dr. Covington has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl Covington has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Covington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Triumph Hospital North Houston
Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Triumph Hosp Nw, Houston, Tx
North Triumph Hospital
Triumph North West
St Anthonys Hospital
Memorial Hospital - Needs Renewal
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karl Covington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.