Dr. Karl Friedman Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karl Friedman?

He is the rudest doctor I have ever been to!!! He has no bedside manner, is non-caring and rushes. I had an EKG done and was asked to take off my watch. After I left the room, I realized my watch had been stolen. I ran back in, but it was gone!! I wanted to call the police and asked for the name of the next staff member and patient who entered the room. The doctor said everyone was very honest and rushed me out. The next night I found a lot of broken glass in front of my car tires and I knew it was his doing. He is a thief and a thug!! Avoid this man at all costs.

This guy is in a rush . Non caring

I felt tension between the doctor and his staff. The office equipment needs to be updated. I was given tests that weren't administered properly. The doctor rushes from patient to patient so quickly you can see the dust rise off the floor as he leaves the examination room.Not a caring doctor.

obnoxious and rude

this doctor doesn't care about his patients, his staff is inexperienced and he is condescending and rude, he insults intelligence and is judgmental towards patients, do not waste your time many people have also the same thing

Like a Zombie

Physical exams are a joke, he just passes the stethoscope over your chest without even listening for lung & heart sounds. Every single time he takes your blood pressure it reads 130/80, year after year. He acts like a zombie going through the motions & has a totally flat affect. He did a colonoscopy on me & acted put out when I requested a written report of his findings. Had to call his office two more times to receive the report & even then it was obviously slapped together & carelessly written. What an arrogant jerk! Glad I finally took the initiative to find another physican. Don't go to this man.

non-care-giver

Wow Karl Friedman is what a disgrace to the *urgent care field of medicine* My doc was away due to a family emergency in Europe for 4 days and was unable to give Fridays patients notice until Thursday night. Stuff happens and i would never be mad at him. He offered to stay late on Thursday but i couldn't get there in time with work, kids and husband. I was coming in for 2 refills on my monthly medication and my DR left me with his cell phone number and told me to see a urgent care and if they needed to confirm with him or they had any problems with my scripts, he would answer day or night and explain his situation. I had to pay the cash as they said they didn't take my insurance ( a big name insurance my husband is a nyc fireman) So he asked me what refills i was in for. I told him i take percacet 10mg IR without aspirin because the other ones make me sick, and the other medication is for muscle pains at night called somas. He said how many do want and laughed in my face. I told him i take 60 tabs each for 4 weeks. He said no thank you and put me back in the exam room. I met a nice man named dr Gary Tooper who came in. He wrote me 90 tablets each instead of my normal #60 so id have no pain all month. He was so great to me and personal i switched him to my primary and see him every 4-5 weeks for all my medical needs a medication

great doctor

at my first appointment with the doc / I though his bedside manner was not the greatest / but than again very few doctors do. after seein him over 4 years , I find him to be very nice definitely knows what hes talkin about ,his staff is very nice as well / think about it who goes to a doctor has an exam & tell him what tests to take . after all he went to medical school ,not the patient give me a break

He cured me

I went to him after having gone to another doctor with better credentials, who had misdiagnosed me. I had swine flu and the other doctor gave me anti-histamines. I felt better that his office took several tests and was thorough.All I know was that thanks to his treatment, I recovered in a timely manner.

horrible dr.

Dr. friedman misdiagnosed a major problem with nerve damage in my arm and let it go for months, he also misdiagnosed my sister for thyroid disease. His billing is horrible every time i go there im told i have outstanding bill yet i've never been without insurance. His bedside manner is less than poor, and he has lost all touch with his patients. He should just retire and do the community a favor. Be aware

WORST DOCTOR!!! AVOID!!!

This was my first time going to see this doctor. The staff was friendly, but the doctor was very rude, sarcastic, and obnoxious. Highly recommend you all AVOID him and find any other doctor. I've never had such a terrible experience in my life.

Great diagnitician

Excellent Diagnostician

What a creep!

A real creepy guy. Nasty to women. Avoid at all cost!