Dr. Karl J Geddes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl J Geddes?

Very good doctor.

Very good doctor. The best. Good listener.

Good internist

Dr. Geddes is very nice. He is never is a hurry. He took care of me when I was in the hospital and he took the time to go through the electronic health record and find out about me before we even met. It was comforting to know that he took time to help sort out my problems. Too bad he only works in a hospital.

Good internist

very kind. listens. he new I was afraid and comforted me.

Stay away

Stay away from this doctor - if I could give less than one star I would.

Dr. Geddes Rocks And Most Importantly, Abides by Patient's Rights

I met Dr. Geddes when thankfully took over my mom's care while she was in Riverside from a Dr. who was inept, arrogant, had a huge ego and most importantly didn't want to ABIDE by my mom's patients rights of what kind of care she stated long before her health was at the point where it was. Dr. Geddes, along with Diane Bayes? the Director of Care Management listened to me and understood that I knew as my mom's Durable POA, and Health Proxy knew what my mom had wanted as well as her having home health come out for months. And that I know what my mom's Patient's Rights were. The other "dr" even had my mom on a medicine protocol that time and time again didn't work had he looked at the records. So, Dr. Geddes took time to review her history and put her on the right medicine and has since been C Diff free. I am very thankful Dr. Geddes took over my mom's care.

Nice guy. Very Good Doctor.

He is a good listener. I really felt like he cared.

Very caring.

He's a really nice guy. Well-trained. Cute too. He took care of my parents as well as my husband and me for several years. He left his practice for bigger and better things ("hospitalist" or something like that), but who can blame him in today's Medicare-world. I thought we would never see him again until my mom got sick this winter and landed in the ICU. He came along and took care for her for almost 2 weeks in the hospital. It was such a relief seeing him come into the room for the first time. Mom is all better now. Still getting rehab, but I feared she would be dead if he had not been her doctor. With fastpaced medicine, doctors don't get to spend alot of time with you. He is a very technical-minded guy, but he pretends to be an average Joe. Did I mention how cute he is?