Dr. Karl Goler Is this you?

1.2

Dissatisfied

This physician is not compassionate or well informed

Posted on September 11th, 2016

Saw Dr. Koler for a medical evaluation. He was quite condescending, arrogant and rude. He didn't listen well and he cut me off several times. He made presumptions about my medical history and correlations with my diagnosis before he had enough information to do so. He was interested in gross abnormalities only and was not interested in assessing the severity of any suffering or disability I endure whether, partial, full, temporary or permanent. Despite his credentials and experience, I considered him to be quite narrow minded. I hope this provider gets some help, because only a miserable person would treat other human beings in this way.

QTC

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Very unprofessional attitude towards understanding his patient's needs. too quick to diagnose based more on professional opinion than facts.

Retiree

Posted on April 24th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Goler was when he was with Group Health Cooperative. I had a cervical fusion which he did in 2005 and it was a complete success. I didn't have any problems with the procedure or the recovery process. Dr. Goler's beside manner was a bit gruff but I appreciate candor, not sugar-coating.

Messed up my carpal tunnel surgery

Posted on February 1st, 2013

I wouldn't let this guy near anyone I care about with a scalpel. He did my carpal tunnel surgery and made it worse, not better. During surgery, when I complained of extreme pain, he angrily said, "Stop flinching! I'm near your nerve!" When I continued to flinch involuntarily from pain, he threw the scalpel down and said to the assistant, "Sedate him!" I felt like an uncooperative piece of meat. When I later brought this up with him, he was extremely defensive and angry. The follow up visit was just as bad. He didn't want to be there and was again defensive and angry when I said that not only had my symptoms not gone away, but they were worse. I wish I could give him a negative swcore.

disapointed, waste of time

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Patient

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr. Goler did a superficial exam without any real sincerity. He was obviously there to collect a paycheck and had no concerns for the patients well being.

Paid by Labor & Industries to deny claims

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Dr Goler is paid by Labor & Industries to do to Deny Claims. A forensic independant mendical exam was done without seeing me or looking at past or current MRI's. I was at the time,in emergency surgery at a result of workplace injury. The employer had been determined to be 100% liable. Seven vertebre levels and 11 procedures were surgically corrected as a progression of the injury, yet he questioned the need for it and labled me a head case. My doctor and surgeon would disagree. I just have a very high pain tolerance.

Paid to say whatever insurance wants on record

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Dr. Goler misconstrue patient's words and falsifies events in his documentation of events that he has no firsthand knowledge thereof, to the detriment of his patients health and care. He seems not able to repeat back what a patient said without putting a spin on it for the benefit of his employer (insurance). Example: Patient says "I have severe headaches, they come on almost everyday." Dr. Karl Goler will dictate: "Patient complains of occasional headache."He minimizes and ignores a patient's concerns. In my exam, he used multiple intimidation techniques in an attempt to silence bringing up related health concerns. Later, when I continued, he became angry and hostile. He made personal attacks. Slammed his fist on his desk, yelling my name. His 'manner' is inappropriate and unprofessional.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017