Dr. Karl C Golnik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl C Golnik?

Problem with office staff

Had an 8:45AM appointment today. As I arrived, I discovered that charts weren't ordered and they cancelled my appt. This is after I had to get a special approval from Anthem because Dr. Golnik is not in my Anthem network. Even when offered a appointment next week I refused. I was afraid the lack of professionalism in the office would carry forward to the quality of care for my eyes. I need to point out that I did not meet the doctor

Saved me from a deadly diagnosis

Dr. Golnick ask my family Dr. to have a doppler done on my arteries due to headaches & vision problems. A Vascular Surgeon was consulted & I was found to have a 95% blockage in my subclavian artery. Under went stent surgery & I am typing this today because Dr. Golick along with the Vascular Surgeon saved me.

Dr. Karl C Golnik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.