Dr. Karl Heine Is this you?

Look No Further! Dr Karl Heine is by far the best!

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Amazing Dr to say the least! He knows his stuff. One of the few real doctors around. Our whole family has loved him & been patients for 11 yrs

Pass on this one!

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Horrible! Awful! Highly Disappointed! Felt I was being swept out the door! No time was spent on troubled areas.

bad with billing

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Everything with the doctor himself was fine. Its his staff that is the worse i have ever seen. I myself are in the medical field and have never treated a patient this way. I had a lesion removed from my back and was told it would be a $20 copay. I paid the copay and had the procedure done. This was also approved from insurance. Then i get a bill in the mail for the full amount. When calling talking to the staff they had no clue what was going on all they kept saying was you need to pay. I called my insurance and they said it was covered and paid all i owed was the copay that i paid. Be careful with there billing they have no clue whats going on.

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I went to Dr. Heine for my yearly mole checks. I have them all over my body, and was quite concerned about a few on my back. This doctor took his time to look at each mole on my body, and explained thoroughly what each one was to me. He wasn't like most dermatologists I had been to in the past, who would just remove my moles to make money. Dr. Heine is a great doctor, and spends a lot of time explaining everything. I highly recommend him...

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I will never return to this doctor. I waited over an hour for him, most of it freezing in an exam room with my clothes off. when he and the assistant came in for the exam he smelled like an ashtray of the worst kind.

great doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2010

Dr. Heine and thorough and a great doc.

Posted on October 11th, 2016