Dr. Karl Hussman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Karl Hussman?

best facility I have ever gone to

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

The quality of the images were incredible. They were able to diagnose things that no one else Had before. Gave me the answers I needed to work on my problem. The staff was very helpful.

Top Quality

Posted on August 2nd, 2009

I first used Dr. Hussman's services about fifteen years ago when first hurt my back. He spent the time to show me exactly what was going on. Since then whenever my family or I get an MRI script we go to him exclusively. He also just installed the top of the line MRI unit so in addition to being a great doctor, he has the best equipment. His staff is also great. They served me cappucino while I waited to have my knee checked and played Enya while being scanned. Thanks Dr. Hussman!

Posted on August 25th, 2016