Dr. Karl Johansson Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Karl Johansson?

Awesome doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr J delivered our son 29 yrs ago. He is a wonderful doctor. He is caring and compassionate about his patients.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Very knowledgeable and has a great personality . He identifies the problem gives the patient options and explains what options are best . The staff is good about insurance and answering phones and questions and getting things done in a timely matter ..

Amazing Dr

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I have had Dr J for all 3 of my kids and now my 4th! He has been amazing, funny,supportive andoverall perfect for my family. I have a high risk ppregnancy and he takes very good care of me with anything I need! We love him!

=)

Posted on November 10th, 2013

I love having Dr.Johansson mainly because he is so funny and open i feel comfortable asking him anything and that is a quality everyone in the medical field should have. He is extremely knowledgeable and i always leave his office feeling happy, confident, and well informed! =)

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Ive had 3 kids & hes been my Dr. every time. Its nice to find a Dr who still has a great bedside manner nowadays. pregnant with 4th & altho I live a town over im still goin to oroville just to have him as my dr. I reccommend him to everyone. He puts u at ease & is very gentle.

The Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I was working as an RN and had the privilege of assisting Dr. Johansson in labor and delivery a couple times many years ago. I knew if I ever had an O ...

BEST OB/GYN IN THE WORLD!!!!

Posted on March 13th, 2012

I am an RN and have worked with this doctor in the past. At that time I thought he was thorough and kind. Recently I had a life threatening gynecological problem. After 2 weeks of what I can only call incompetent negligence by ER and other clinics in Marysville, I remembered how wonderful Dr. Johansson was and made an appointment even though his office is an hour away from my home. I can tell you without any hesitation, Dr. Karl Johansson saved my life! He is by far, the most caring, competent, professional,intelligent,and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is just plain wonderful! This is a man that anyone would be blessed to have care for the health of them and their family. Thank God for Dr. Johansson!!

Posted on June 8th, 2017