Dr. Karl K Kaplan Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Karl K Kaplan?

Factory Medicine

Long time patient 2+ with the Dr Kaplan. He is a great guy however he is showing signs of burnout with Lakeside. It take 2 months (no joke) to see him and unless its literally life or death, his assistant Tabitha is rude and snarky, and he is very quick to refer out for almost everything. Bottom line go elsewhere.

Great Family Doctor

My wife and I have been going to Dr Kaplan for the last five years and he has proven to be an outstanding family physician.

This experience still haunts me.

Not only did the doctor always want to look at my 'hearts' (and yes, he actually said that!) whenever I came in for whatever reason, he misdiagnosed my hypothyroidism even though the LAB TECH CIRCLED MY ELEVATED TSH on my last. Basically he told me the gaining 65 lbs, the lethargy, the hair loss, poor memory, exhaustion and dry skin were because I was depressed. He gave me prozac and sent me home to cry in my bed. Luckily a friend referred me to another doc who looked at my symptoms and labs and got me on the correct protocol. This guy even had the nerve to call me after I requested my records be transferred and ask why. He's an idiot at best and dangerous at worst.

Great guy all around!

Dr karl kaplan is a good hearted md!....

He is a good Doc.

My experience has always been good with Dr. Kaplan. He is a willing listener and has always tried to help me. Most importantly, he spends a lot of time with me. He genuinely has concern for his patients. I give four stars to my Dr. Kaplan.

MY favorite Docter in the San Fernando Valley!!!!!!..since my old friend/Docter passed away..RIP A"

Ware to start!...Docter kaplan" is a awesome humanbean" /md/Friend!!.......When ever I have a appt with DR.Kaplan.He makes me fill, so comfortable.I just can open up too! Like a friend! haha! Seriouse.he likes to know everyting.due to your health"humor...emotions". To really get a fill what is going on with your inner self".He helped me find my inner self".because b4 dr kaplin .I had a few docters who really couldent help me find my self. Now ,I am able to proceed with life"in a possitive out look"...befor ,I was really deppressed" with my life....my mind was like a maze.notinhg made sence.....but ,he helped me figure out the important things to due with my time and life"....excerise/sports/art to paint"my emotions.and anger...............I still have my lower back issues/legs/caves,but the exercise really helped me in ways".Ican't x-plan till this day!!...but my pain will always be a 8"....but it was a 10...so dr kaplan.I am very thankful!!!!for all you have done for "the pations and my self christopher Rojas"...and my panics. I Travel frm palmdale to visit you ,because i can trust you and beleve everything you tell me. Well, i need to cme in 4a chec k up dr kaplan. Ok!!! Thank u!!!! For all your advice n help...

PLEASE READ THIS!!

Easily one of the worst experiences I've had with a doctor. I called to request a prescription to deal with a case of pink eye, and the rude individual who answered the phone informed me that it's their policy that a pharmacy has to fax a request to them before they can write a prescription. I argued that it was a ridiculous policy to force a patient to A) figure out which medication they need and B) trust that a pharmacist in a busy drug store will take the time to send such a fax in a timely way. She basically said take it or leave it. I have a new doctor now.

The staff at Dr. Kaplan's (Lakeside) are unprofessional, don't pay attention to what they are doing, very untrustworthy, rude, seems like most of them are there for a paycheck only, just waiting to go home. Dr. Kaplan is a nice knowledgeable Doctor but not honest or trustworthy.

If you like the factory approach to medicine

No doubt Dr. Kaplan has a good clinical skills as an Internist. That said, his office staff needs a lesson in professional courtsey/friendliness to the patient. For example, it took me 9 days to get the result of an X-Ray. Good luck trying to get a call back from anyone including Dr. Kaplan. Bottom line -- too many patients for one provider. The place is a factory. Referrals take an act of God to get pushed through...

Dr. Karl K Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.