Dr. Karl Kolbe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Karl Kolbe?

competent

Posted on June 20th, 2017

listens

Posted on December 5th, 2016

didn't read my chart therefore didn't follow up with last visit where he sent me for knee surgery. then tried to use reflex hammer on bad knee after i told him i had daily pain in my knee.

Dr. Kolbe is Awesome

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Each person is different in their experience with any person Dr. or otherwise. My experience was AWESOME!!! Very caring Dr., called with follow ups after my appointments, also called me himself with some test results I had. I totally recommend him and I have to family and friends. Dr. Kolbe you ROCK!! My experience was different with the lady that answered the phone when I made my appointment, she told me that the Dr. was booked and I would have to wait a month to see him, I told her I had time because I just wanted a check up; she ask me if I was sure I didn't want to make the appointment with another Dr. because she thought that was too long t wait!! I couldn't believe it, Thank God I didn't listen to her. Sometimes its best to have the experience yourself can't always believe the reviews, I'm glad I didn't read the reviews before my appointment.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

This doctor does not care about you as his patient! He hasn't helped me a bit. He forgets he asked you questions and then keeps repeating them. He has never even looked at my throat or ears even if I was complaining about them. Do yourself a favor and find a new competent dr! Also his staff is sooo rude, especially the woman who answers the phone!

Does not truly care

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Didn't get help when I truly needed it. I guess I'll find a Dr who actually means and cares about his patients well being. I don't care for a person who is too experienced to help you the way you know you can be healed.

Will not be going back after a frustrating year.

Posted on July 26th, 2013

On two occassions had to wait over 2 hours. My health related questions were not answered. In addition, I recently missed an appointment because they never sent an appointment reminder or called with a reminder. I will be switching Doctors.

Excellent Internist for many years.

Posted on December 7th, 2011

If the wait for Dr.Kolbe is longer than usual,he is usually at the hospital checking on one of his patients or in the ER. This is one example of his dedication & care of his patients.

Posted on June 14th, 2017