Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karl A Kuzis has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Karl A Kuzis has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
The "doctor" displayed lack of empathy. As another commented, he is judgemental and rude. He did not listen and apparently did not absorb the written medical history. He did not ask what my medical concerns were and in fact made light of my appearance. He rather focused on what he want to "treat". Save your time and money and DO NOT see him!!!!!!!!!!!
He tried diagnosing me with PTSD and depression without asking me questions in regards to my mental/emotional state or doing any tests to rule it out or rule it in. He has absolutely no compassion and dropped the ball on a referral to a specialist. Please save yourself some time and find someone else.
My husband is totally disabled, has been for 11 years. We went to this doc because he was close to our home. He immediatley was judgemental and very rude. Acted as though my husbands medical records were fake. Thought he was drug seeking....We stopped seeing him and reported him to the Wa. Board of Docs and the AMA.
19 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Karl A Kuzis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUc Health Primary Care Printers Park, 175 S Union Blvd Ste 310, Colorado Springs, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karl A Kuzis in this video.
Dr. Karl A Kuzis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.