Dr. Karl F Liebermann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl F Liebermann?

Waste of time!

I selected this doctor based on his specialty and because he received "awards" from my health insurance company (probably for saving them money). I went through all kinds of trouble to get my records together and having my doc fax my records to him and he didn't even glance at them. I brought my MRI and report...he didn't even look at it and I put it right in front of him. He clearly had no interest in my issue (which is complicated). I believe he was in way over his head, but instead of TRYING to make some suggestions about who I might want to see, or perhaps a referral, he insisted on doing a "treatment" which consisted of cracking my spine and applying pressure to a few muscles. It didn't help one bit. In fact, it made it worse for a few days. Dr. Liebermann is a glorified chiropractor/massage therapist. (Why is is that these kinds of docs can fix ANYTHING by cracking your spine?) I was most frustrated by his lack of interest in even looking at my records. Also, he did a VERY poor job of showing that he understood my issue and explaining what is wrong that would justify his treatment plan (that would line his pockets). In short, seeing him was a colossal WASTE OF TIME.

very professional was quick to pinpoint my health problems.

He was very professional with an excellent bedside manner.