Dr. Karl Liebmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Liebmann?

A patient

Posted on July 8th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Liebmann now for 3 years plus.He is a very intelligent,polite and knowledable psychiatrist. I still see him regularally so I do not understand the claim he is retired.The people in charge of this site's fact gathering may want to double check on that point.At any rate I think he is a good doctor.

Dr Liebman is a Wonderful Man, he is a Dr who really cares. I see DR Liebman every 6 weeks and every visit I have had with him has been a pleasurable experience. I highly recommend him and I will continue to be a patient of his as long as he is in practice. if I had to rate him on a scale of 1-10,10 being the best I give him a 10

Posted on January 30th, 2014