Dr. Karl Lozanne Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Karl Lozanne?

Amazing and Compassionate Physician

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lozanne for over a year and have nothing but great things to say about my experience. He is compassionate and caring about his patients and his staff goes above and beyond to make sure we are treated well. He has gone to war with my insurance company to get approval for my fusion surgery and makes sure my pain and mobility are manageable. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon. He is the best!

Posted on November 17th, 2015

wonderful surgeon, I have no complaints, neither of him nor his staff, not even the Surgery Center. I am very content with the Procedure and the way I was treated, I highly recommend this Surgeon.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Doctor's care was exemplary, however the office staff failed miserably in their greeting and making me feel welcomed. They were cold and unapproachable, and I witnessed the receptionist being rude and unpleasant to a patient, and when he walked away she said something rude about him to her co-worker. Due to my care from the doctor, I am willing to overlook their coldness, because he made me feel appreciated. The ladies at the desk should be happy and welcoming to every patient that enters the office because we are the reason they have a job, it would be nice to have a comforting experience, after all most patients are experiencing a great deal of pain and suffering. First time patients will probably have a long wait, but it is well worth it. Dr. Lozanne is the best.

Best doctor I've ever came in contact with

Posted on July 12th, 2012

In my opinion, Dr. Lozanne is the best doctor I've ever met. He really cares about the patient"s well being and peace of mind. He performed a C5-C6 disc fusion on me a couple of months ago. He spent alot of time with me describing the procedure and that means alot to me. Also after my surgery, he spoke to my family in private about how I did during surgery and that is almost unheard of. I would recommend Dr. Lozanne to anyone who has spine related pain. He is the best. I just wish that his office people were more like him. His staff is average at best.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Dr. Lozanne is an excellent surgeon. He performed my cervical disc fusion. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 31st, 2017