Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karl Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He does really empathize with patients, especially those with chronic pain. He would not prescribe anything strong enough to help with the pain, but put me on Cymbalta, which is the worse thing that has happened to me, medication-wise. It is VERY difficult to get off- I am going through a tough time right now- and he never warned me of what would happen when it quit working and I needed to taper. A poor Doc in my opinion. No rapport or personal concern exhibited
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital State Street Campus
Maine Medical Center
Mercy Westbrook Hospital
Erlanger Health System
Mercy Hospital - Bakersfield
University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Miles Memorial Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Eastern Maine Medical Center
Dr. Karl Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Gorham Crossing, 19 S Gorham Xing, Gorham, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karl Miller in this video.
Dr. Karl Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gorham, ME.