Dr. Karl Moehlen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Moehlen?

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Moehlen is one of the best doctors I've ever been to! He has a wonderful bedside manner, is truly concerned about his patients, has a pleasant personality, and is a very experienced physician. It's too bad not more doctors are like him. During the gynecological exam, he made me feel very comfortable. He also delivered my son, and I felt no pain! He's excellent!

Laparoscopy

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I haven't seen Dr. Moehlen for many years, but I thought I should give thanks for his excellent surgical skills when I needed a rather extensive laparoscopy procedure after it was discovered that I had a massive pelvic inflammatory infection. After two and a half weeks of heavy-duty antibiotics, he operated on me to find massive adhesions--more, he said, than he had ever seen. He snipped the adhesions off and smoothed my organs out and told me, when we were done, that I had the insides of "a virgin":) I never had another gynecological problem in my life after that. My periods all came on time, no menopausal problems, all fine--thanks to the excellent skills of this fine doctor. He was certainly thorough in every way and, by the way, I just walked in off the street with a huge cyst in my pelvic area--I wasn't a longtime patient--he never even saw me before. He told me to not even go home--just go to the hospital, that I had something huge in my pelvic area, that it could burst and I could die. The man saved my life. And that's a fact!

Posted on July 10th, 2009

has tremors and not thorough enough

Posted on August 23rd, 2017