Dr. Karl A Peterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl A Peterson?

Best doctor I've ever gone to.

I'm a bit confused because I've been a patient of Dr. Peterson's for 4 plus years and they just up'd and closed their office without notifying his patients, how am I supposed to get my medical records? I really liked this doctor, he listens and helps with all your needs in a timely matter. Best doctor I've been to, So anyone know ( WHERE IS DR. PETERSON ? )

Lucky people that have Dr. Peterson for their doctor.

Simply the best primary care physician. He knows his medicine and keeps up on everything.

IT Professional

Average time for an appointment 1-2 weeks. No allowances for immediate problems. If you need a doctor, plan on the emergency room or nothing. No such thing as proactive care or follow-up.

I had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Peterson for 9:15 A.M. and the doctor was on time. I didn't have to wait at all and his staff was efficient. I was expecting to be in the waiting past my appointment time but this did not happen. I was very happy with this as well as my consultation with the doctor. He did not rush me and he took time to answer my questions.

Dr. Peterson and his nurse are great, IF you can get to them. Every time I have to speak with the receptionist I think about changing doctors. But, so far Dr. Peterson is my favorite doctor, so I stay. All the rest of the staff is great, but you have to get through the receptionist first and she's the one who makes his appointments, so good luck!

Great doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Peterson for over 10 years. Have always found him to spend as much time as needed during my office visits. He has always been very accessible and caring.

German and Spanish? I think not

eyes always darting away from patient