Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karl D Pfuetze MD
Dr. Karl D Pfuetze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenexa, KS, with another office in Leawood, KS. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pfuetze is affiliated with TMC Hospital Hill, SSM St Joseph Health Center and Shawnee Mission Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Karl D Pfuetze has 2 locations
12200 W 106th St Ste 320
Lenexa, KS 66215
5701 W 119th St Ste 430
Leawood, KS 66209
Dr. Karl D Pfuetze has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Karl D Pfuetze has the following 16 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Nuclear Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
Dr. Karl D Pfuetze is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
thanks to you Karl
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karl D Pfuetze - Posted on June 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karl D Pfuetze - Posted on June 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karl D Pfuetze - Posted on April 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karl D Pfuetze - Posted on January 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karl D Pfuetze - Posted on December 20th, 2015
Dr. Pfuetze has been my cardiologist for many years. His expertise, caring attitude, and "no-rush to see the next patient" approach is truly outstanding. He is recognized by others in the profession (from nurses to doctors) to be one of the very best. Although I do not believe he is currently active in the operating room, his dianostic skills are amoung the top in his field. I know you would be as pleased with Dr. Pfuetze as I have been for many years.
Dr. Pfuetze is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
53 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Karl D Pfuetze Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karl D Pfuetze, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Lenexa, KS, in this video.
Dr. Karl D Pfuetze is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.