Highly Dissatisfied

thanks to you Karl

DR Pfuetze has become very important to my health improvements. He is like a family member in his caring.

LOVE Dr Pfuetze and his entire office staff! I've been in his care for 28 years! The staff has taken great care of me since day one! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Didn't have to wait long; staff were kind and made you feel comfortable. Dr. Pfuetze generally cares about his patients and is very detailed about explaining things. He is also very personable and takes his time. I felt very comfortable asking lots of questions.

Professional, caring, thorough, and answered all questions. I feel confident he will manage my a fib problem.

Excellent physician

Dr. Pfuetze has been my cardiologist for many years. His expertise, caring attitude, and "no-rush to see the next patient" approach is truly outstanding. He is recognized by others in the profession (from nurses to doctors) to be one of the very best. Although I do not believe he is currently active in the operating room, his dianostic skills are amoung the top in his field. I know you would be as pleased with Dr. Pfuetze as I have been for many years.

Dr. Karl D Pfuetze is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.