Dr. Karl Rathjen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Rathjen?

Ms

Posted on September 28th, 2016

He was a wonderful doctor that saved my sons arm from being amputated after a dirt bike accident. He performed 4 surgeries on his arm and a skin graft. He checked on my son all the time and always seemed to smile and make my son feel better no matter how much he was hurting.

Former patient

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Would not recommend this doctor, have seen him twice and both times I was not happy.The first time I thought he was just having a bad day, but I guess that's just the way he works. He was rude, intimidating, did not like to be questioned, and very much into my personal space. He didn't really try to understand my concerns for my son...visit did not end well that as he left he slammed the door behind him. He may be a very good doctor and all but he needs to practice more on interacting with patients and their family.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

The most rude, sarcastic doctor who does not like to be questioned. I recommend you definitely find a different doctor. Terrible experience.

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Dr. Rathjen is very knowledgeable and spends time with the patient and answers any questions we may have, He has been my son's doctor since he was few days old and I like the way the treatment has been going. He explains things clearly and pays attention to our concerns. As with any busy physician, it may take some extra 30 minutes to see the doctor, but, its my child's health and its worth the wait.

parent of patient

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Rathjen has been our daughter's surgeon for over 10 years now. He is conservative about his treatment when able and aggressive about getting thin ...

Posted on November 7th, 2012

you never get to actually see Dr. Rathjen with the exception of the initial visit and at the hospital. After that, you can forget it!You get his office assistant.

Raney Family

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Dr. Rathjen has been our little girl's doctor since she was a year old. We have a strong level of trust for his wisdom and experience. We recommend him highly.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

He was very dismissive of the possibility of other conditions and unwilling to investigate anything that contradicted his opinions.

The BEST of the BEST

Posted on July 30th, 2009

Dr. Rathjen is very kind and caring physician. My daughter loves him. When faced with surgery or bad news he makes sure that my daughter understands what is being done and why. He truly is the BEST of the BEST

Posted on July 22nd, 2017