Dr. Karl S Salman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl S Salman?

Not Recommended

My GP recommended Dr. Salman after I had some blood test results and a sonogram indicating issues with my thyroid. When I met with him he could have cared less for my concerns (explained my hair was falling out-he explained it wasn't an issue because I was not bald yet) He recommended a thyroid scan. I had the results from the radiology department 4 days before he bothered to call (I had already called his office twice) Ended up needing a biopsy, again I had the pathology results before he could bother to call and 5 days later they still haven't called.

I saw Dr. Salman in Scranton, PA years ago when I had a hyperactive thyroid. He was excellent, but then he moved out of town and I never klnew where he went. What a caring man. I haven't found anyone as good since.

the best for me

I'm a nurse, so my standards are rather high. Dr Salman is always totally focused on you, and you know that he has considered you as person when he prescribes treatment, tests and meds. The best MD I've ever been to. I recommend him to family, friends and patients.

exceptional is his analysis thorough and professional.