Dr. Karl Siebe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karl Siebe?

Disappointing

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Don't recommend. Very rude office staff. Nearly impossible to get an appointment. I have seen Dr. Siebe before, and despite telling the scheduler I was miserable due to my condition, I was told it would be 5 weeks until they could get me in - and even that was due to a cancellation! I was also told over the phone that “all of our patients are miserable and think their situation is an emergency.” Time to find a new practice...

Extremely Long wait time

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I waited for almost 2 hours past my appointment time only to have the receptionist tell me just another 15 minutes. I gave up and never did see the doctor. I'll find someone else.

Long time patient needing an appt.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

No matter how I feel about Dr. Siebe, I will never go back! The receptionist was so incredibly rude and she made it seem like me needing an appointment for my daughter was a burden for her! I hate poor customer service!!

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Dr. Siebe's office has improved much over the last couple years with wait times. Used to, having to wait an hour past your appointment time before you got called back to an exam room was the norm. Now, their scheduling has done a complete 180; maybe waiting 10 minutes past your appointment time. He also spends time with you giving a thorough exam (if you are female, a female nurse is in the exam room, too)and allowing you to ask any questions you might have. He performs the mole removals himself with support from a nurse. The medical staff is nice and knowledgeable. It will probably take you a month to get an appointment, though.

Posted on December 10th, 2010