Dr. Karl V Schroeder Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Karl V Schroeder?

Worst Dr. I ever had In 53 years

I seen him two or 3 times, and in so little time, he ruined all the years of therapy and medicine that I had by removing me from the only medicine that helped me at all, I have been housebound now, requiring fulltime care, I am the worst I have ever been, and then the coward just relocated to Ashville. whose facility, was force fed to me, and ruined my life, I don't care if I live or die anymore, My life is ruined.

Adult ADHD