The best doctor in any field of medicine. He knows his work extremely well and is genuine and caring for all his patients. The entire staff including the front desk are phenomenal. I feel like I'm part of a family and not just a patient.

Office visit for athsma

Excellent doctor: knowledgeable, compassionate, thorouhg

Thorough Assessment

First doctor in over 20 years to accurately diagnose me with LPR.

Dr. von Tiehl is absolutely wonderful. I had the pleasure of being a patient of his while he was in Cincinnati, OH. Very compassionate, knowledgeable, and overall excellent in his care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Heaven sent

I was recommended a different Dr. Prior to Dr. Von Tiehl and my little boy was extremely sick all the time. His asthma was out of control and his food allergies not getting any better. He also had environmental allergies that were not even detected by this other Dr. I then decided to look for another Dr. I found Dr. Von Tiehl and was relieved that first appointment. I knew then that my little boy was in really good hands. We got the help we needed and from that day on his asthma became under control and years later is still under control and living a very happy and normal life. I am blessed to have found Dr.Von Tiehl . He has been heaven sent. I would highly recommend him to all who need a Dr. They can trust and depend on.

Dr. Karl F Vontiehl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marino, CA.