Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karl R Westenfelder has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Karl R Westenfelder has the following 15 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Retention
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Karl R Westenfelder has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Karl R Westenfelder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Westenfelder, was incredibly generous with his time and making sure we were well informed about the procedure my daughter is going to have. He called me at home to make sure we had no further questions leaving no doubt in my mind about the care my daughter was going to receive. If only more Drs. could provide care like Dr. Westernfelder our country would be in much better shape. I sometimes wonder if Drs. these days are in their profession for the right reasons. However I had none of these concerns with Dr. Westernfelder. He is an excellent Dr. and I highly recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Karl R Westenfelder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
Locations & DirectionsFive Valleys Urology, 2875 Tina Ave, Missoula, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karl R Westenfelder in this video.
Dr. Karl R Westenfelder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.