Have you seen Dr. Karl A Zimmerman?

Big John

Through out 78 years of life I have visited 6family Doctors, Doctor Zimmerman is 100 times above the best of the other 5. Change all of the 5 stars to ten stars and you have Dr.Zimmerman. He listens with concern like no other one listens. I offer these comments from the bottom of my heart.

Excellent Family Dr

Dr Zimmerman has been our family doctor since we moved to the area. He is extremely professional and friendly. We have been very pleased by his thoroughness and willingness to refer to specialists when needed. When referred to specialists we have always been pleased with that Dr as well. Would recommend Dr Zimmerman without hesitation.

Dr. Karl Zimmerman is an outstanding doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a new doctor. The staff at the office has wonderful courtesy, and even jokes with the patients which makes the visit so much better.

Excellent Doctor

I am happy to give Dr. Zimmerman the highest possible rating. From competency to patient questions/concerns, he excells. Staff, including NP, also provide great service.

great bedside manner....very concern listens well...easy follow up visits...staff very kind

Dr Zimmerman and I have always had a good relationship (for at least 8 years). I have seen his nurse practioners and have never had a problem with them, but most of my appointments are with Dr Zimmerman. I'm always surprised that he remembers bits of information from previous visits since I hardly remembering telling him.

Dr. Karl A Zimmerman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kennett Square, PA.