Dr. Karla L Birkholz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karla L Birkholz?

Dr. Birkholz has been my doctor for 27 years. I trust her with my health.

best

I have been going to Karla Birkholz for 30 years and she brought my son into this world.She is a very understanding doctor.She always listen to every word you have to say.My husbund and I went to other doctors and always came back to her.We drive 50 miles to see her.wont ever go to another doctor.

Much better than past doctors

Dr. Birkholz is truely a rare breed. She took the time to see the whole me, even addressed issues you wouldn't think doctors would care about. Ahe gave me advice on how personal events were effecting my health and how to deal with them. There office is somewhat new and they must have taking some advice from earlier reviews as they now have walkin service and I was promptly seen.

Worth the Wait!

I've been seeing Dr. Birkholz for about 6 months now (three visits). I've had to wait a little longer sometimes, and have had trouble scheduling an appointment once (according to the staff she's booked) but my feelings were that she genuinely does care about the people she treats. Maybe it's just me. I'd say give her a chance and decide for yourself.

Dr. Karla L Birkholz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.