Dr. Karla L Booker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karla L Booker?

patient

I don't know what I would have done without her. She's the best!!! !!

FOUND HER TO BE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING AT THE SAME TIME. WILL RECOMMEND HER.

review

good

Awesome! Smart! Refreshingly Accurate!

I'll just share an excerpt from a message I sent her after my first visit: "Hello Dr. Booker! It was truly a pleasure to have met you Morehouse Medical on Wednesday. The whole experience ended up being very refreshing. You could not have been more perfect for my first doctor's appointment in ages. After talking to you, I actually feel more hopeful and I'm anticipating living a more fulfilling life. Your spirit, and the things you said were so on point, sincerely illuminated, in a nurturing language that I was able to understand and I was fully open to receive. I heard everything you said." I never experienced a doctor like that before and I feel so blessed to have met her. AND she can see my whole family! I've already changed my son's PCP! God is good.

excellent Dr. but quite bad teacher.... She was extremely rude with one of her residents several times and to be honest I felt bad for that person at that time.

LOVE HER!

She's assertive, brutally honest but it's all because she has her Patients best interest at heart. She is very caring.

The Best

Dr.Booker is by far one of the best!!!!! Her care and the ability to question about your medical condition is supreme. I have followed her to evey new office she transferred to. Your the BEST

Dr. Karla L Booker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.