Dr. Karla G Hudson Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Karla G Hudson?

Worst Primary Care experience I have ever had

If I were suffering a heart attack in Dr. Hudson's waiting room, I would rather have CPR from the kid who took a course at the local YMCA than let this woman treat me. She is rude, arrogant, and condescending. Kept me waiting for over an hour after my appt time, did not offer any word of apology or reason. She did not even glance at my file before coming into the exam room. And, then lectured me on the difference between a virus & bacteria as if I had only a 3rd grade education. (I have a PhD and was only there to see if my chest was clear, not seeking antibiotics, but she did not bother to listen long enough to know that.) She was horrible. I would not let her treat my dog or cat.

Dr. Karla G Hudson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hines, IL.