Dr. Karla G Iacampo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karla G Iacampo?

Thank you Dr. O'Dea!

The most understanding and truly caring OB-GYN I've ever seen. I am forever grateful to my referring doctor!

I'm in LOVE

Seriously. Dr. Iacampo is the most compassionate doctor I have ever been in contact with. At my initial consultation, she moved to sit next to me instead of behind her desk. She allayed my worries about my difficult pregnancy (I was sick throughout) and she never spent less than 20 minutes with me. The desk staff is busy but courteous and the nursing staff are kind and inviting. I wanted a natural birth and Dr. Iacampo was fully supportive of my birth plan. She was also willing to work with a doula, who we hired but did not ask to come to the birth because we (my husband and I) felt that we wanted to do it on our own with just us, the nursing staff at St. John's, and Dr. Iacampo. When my EDD came and went, she scheduled a stress test to make sure baby was doing fine and she never mentioned things like induction or episiotomy. If you're looking for a doctor who has an excellent bedside manner, practical yet compassionate approach to medicine and really feels like a friend and takes time to answer your questions, you absolutely cannot go wrong with her.

Dr. Karla G Iacampo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.