Dr. Karla Ledoux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karla Ledoux?

Headaches Gone

Posted on November 30th, 2017

After suffering with migraine headaches for 29 years, Dr. Ledoux used a fairly short course of action and I have been headache free for 14 years. She's a hero.

Posted on January 4th, 2017

She saved my life!

Posted on August 4th, 2016

BEST NEURO DOCTOR I'VE EVER BEEN TO!!....TOTAL PRO!!

records

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Does anyone know the Dr that took over for Dr Karla Ledoux-Coton? I've misplaced my papers I received and I need to get my records for my new neurologist. Thanks in advance.

Yep....We Found our Neurologist!

Posted on October 30th, 2015

A big thanks to Karla Ledoux-Cotton and staff for taking such great care of my husband. She took her time with him and did a great assessment of his symptoms. We look forward in following up with her and maintaining our care through her! Great Job Dr. Ledoux and Staff!!!!

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Very arrogant and disrespectful to me and my mother. Along the lines of what I saw others say with asking why are you here SEVERAL TIMES. Was even rude to my mom and she didn't even say anything and was just there for my ride and support! Unwilling to help of course I am there for a reason. I called the Insurance company and told them not to pay her bill she was so bad! After all her horrible bed side manner was no result just told to go to a specialist! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE. I'M going back to the one I got my emg from they were nicer and more helpful even though I was referred for only the test by my neurosurgeon.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I dont understand why she has so many horrible reviews. I go to her for my migraines, she is very easy to talk to and listens to what you have to say. I highly recommend her!

Livid

Posted on June 19th, 2015

She could care less about my concerns, and my reason to go see her, besides the fact she saw a dollar sign on my forehead apparently, she started ordering a whole bunch of tests acted like she was to busy to deal with my concerns. I was told I had to go on drugs, that she didnt understand why I was dissabled, I told her i had rem/relapsing m.s. She did notunderstand why I wasnt taking drugs for M.S. and my Celiac diease. If she would have been a concerned doctor, she would have read my mri's. I will never see her again or recomend her to anyone. Livid

I went only once

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I only went to her once, but by the time I left I was completely overwhelmed. I mainly went for migraine help, but left with prescriptions for drugs my PCP couldn't find in his books. Seriously, I run everything by my PCP and everything she told me to take, to do, he was like "Who the H*** is this woman???" He could not find a particular medicine she prescribed in his most recent edition book of drugs. She practices shotgun medicine, which can be great when you are looking for a diagnosis, but when you already have a decent grip on your diagnosis, it becomes overwhelming to go looking for more problems not to mention when I presented potential problems to her, she immediately dismissed them as improbable or impossible to diagnose. I wouldn't recommend her to someone I like. AND I DID NOT APPRECIATE THE CERTIFIED LETTER SHE SENT ME REMINDING ME TO FOLLOW UP WITH HER. I HAD TO BE LATE FOR WORK TO GO GET THE DANG THING. IT FREAKED ME OUT AND WAS UNNECESSARY.

Awful

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Not surprised to see the other reviews similar to mine. She couldn't care less about her patients. She doesn't hide it either. Told me outright that she didn't have time for me. Saw her only once. Never bothered following up...

Jumping to conclusions

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I usually don't write reviews, but do read them, which helps me make decisions. I hope the doctor may realize she needs to listen and not jump to conclusions. I'm concerned about having Multiple Sclerosis, which runs in my family, and I have most of the symptoms. I also have been having numbness in my toes. I'm a large size person and instead of taking in account all my issues, she concluded my legs hurt because of my weight, and gave my a RX for pain medicine. I asked about having a MRI just to check for MS, and she began talking to me about going to a bariatric surgeon. She even said to me,"We all have our problems, mine is I buy too many shoes," I couldn't believe Dr Ledoux was comparing my severe leg pain to her problem of buying too many shoes! The only good thing to say about my visit is the staff was very nice and her little dog in the dress was cute!

nasty disposition

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

would not recommend her to anyone