Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Karla Lee
Dr. Karla Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Grapevine, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lee is affiliated with TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be, Meadowcrest Hospital and Baylor Hospital. Dr. Lee has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Karla Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Karla Lee has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Karla Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I cannot recommend her to anyone. I have over the past couple of years talked to a lot of people that would agree with this.She is more interested in her personal problems and office staff issues and just wants to chat about them including her bible ... and other things that are not relevant to patient issues.Please make sure if you have heart problems that you get at least a couple of opinions before you make decisions...we did not as we were very naive. My husband has so paid the price for her lack of skill and insight that I just do not want anyone to ever be subjected to what has happened to us.
Over the last year wait time has increased to the point of being crazy! When I do finally get to see her, she spends all kind of time time talking about her family, her surgery, her office staff and other stuff not related to my health. Wasted time that some other patient is going to have to absorb! I waited over 3 hours a few weeks ago and finally left - I never saw her. She says she is closing, so I am going somewhere else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Be
22 Years Experience
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karla Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.