Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karla F Loken has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Karla F Loken has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 5
She is outstanding! As her patient, the only negative is that she is so great she's usually booked for appointments. She is well worth the wait. I have been her patient for years and also went under her knife for an emergency operation and I have NO complaints. I wish all my doctors took lessons from her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Karla F Loken accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsSt Vincent Joshua Max Simon Primary Care Center, 8414 Naab Rd, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Karla F Loken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.