Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karlee J Ausk MD
Dr. Karlee J Ausk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Issaquah, WA and Seattle, WA (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ausk is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center Ballard Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Karlee J Ausk has 4 locations
751 NE Blakely Dr Ste 3020
Issaquah, WA 98029
1221 Madison St Ste 1220
Seattle, WA 98104
5350 Tallman Ave NW Ste 520
Seattle, WA 98107
Book Online Now
Dr. Karlee J Ausk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Karlee J Ausk has the following 15 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karlee J Ausk - Posted on July 27th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ausk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Karlee J Ausk Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karlee J Ausk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.