Dr. Karo Arzoo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Karo Arzoo?

Great doctor and that's what you need in an oncologisst

Posted on March 12th, 2017

He's caring and friendly and compassionate and honest. He seems confident and knowledgeable and straight-forward. EXCELLENT OFFICE AND NURSING STAFF -- can't praise them highly enough. Office visits with him do feel a little rushed (I assume he is popular and busy) BUT I never felt that he wasn't taking the time to listen and answer my questions fully. Fairly easy to reach between visits if you have a question or problem. Highly recommended..

patient

Posted on February 28th, 2013

well I have seen him for 4 years and I am truly happy with him. He is compassionate, loving, caring, and an absolute god sent. I referred many patients to him and his office. regarding the infusion center, it is very hard to deal with this type of illness cancer. they are truly caring and warm. they do the best they can. this does not respect race, age, gender, and or money. believe me if it was all about money he would be a privare doctor catering VIP in staying over your home and being and being an exclusive only your oncologist do you not agree? regarding herbal medication to each its own. I truly believe he should be blamed for the herbal medication not taking the effect you wished they would have... remember when we have a loved one we wish they could be with us forever but, they are not. we should not blame him or any other doctors for herbal issues that we agree in taking. rude, well you can find that anywhere. That should not take that as a factor in having hkm blamed for. again, for any one that reads this please thjnk about what you write. you are being to harsh and judgmental leave that to GOD to decide. pray vs pointing the fingers. this is to the last remark in dr. arzoo.....

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I LOVE DR. ARZOO HE IS THE BEST HE IS CARING AND LOVING DR. THAT CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS .

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I love this Dr. He has the patience of an angel. Helped get me through one of the scariest times of my life. Also fun loving and easy to talk to. Always answered all of my questions.His ofc can get very busy at times by no fault of his...cancer patients understand.My only problem...I don't think the Med. Asst. are trained enough with shots and IV's which can be very painful when your veins shut down from the chemo. Also, it is very hard to get a call back if trying to schedule an appt. But Dr Arzoo is worth it.

Best Doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2011

The best and the most experienced oncologist i have ever see to talked to .. I was referred to him my a friend to take my mom in for her breast cancer and she is cured and all well .. tnx to Dr Arzoo

Posted on April 7th, 2011

He is one of the most compassionate and professional physicians I have encountered.

Posted on October 10th, 2017