Complete transformation

I started having acne when I was a teenager which at that time seemed normal as my Mom had it, so did my sister. For them it vanished within couple years. It didn't for me. Time was passing and it was getting worse, hurting, and gaining in strength. I had these "bumps" all over my face, very painful, and ugly. My Mom took me to best Doctors, dermatologists, and specialists in Chicago. I've been given every single medication there is that supposed to help but didnt. This lasted 10 years and put me through awful times where I hid my face, covered it with my hair, felt insecure, but above all left me with terrible scars all over my cheeks, forehead, jawline and temples. When one nightmare of fighting acne ended, another started- to get rid of these scars. By trail and error which was by spending ridiculous amounts of money for treatments and doctors who promised wonderful results and miraculous transformations just to look in the mirror and see no improvements, to tons of research, various approaches, finally I crossed my path with Doctor Gutowski. Upon first visit I already had a good impression of Doctor Gutowski who for the first time did not promise me "miraculous transformation" after one laser treatment, but who told me it will take some time, but he is certain it is possible to improve my scars and I'll be satisfied with the results. He introduced me to newest tools and techniques available, not only laser, and I knew he took my case seriously and really cared to help. He was always honest with me, realistic and comforting. Never in a rush, always taking as much time as I needed to talk, to go over everything and to listen. I can't be more greatful for his help and results I have. Looking back at where we started to the results we have I'm amazed and very happy I had an opportunity to meet Dr. Gutowski. Thank you Doctor! Not only you are the best Doctor but an amazing, caring person!

Another Procedure by Dr G with Awesome Results!

My first procedure with Dr Gutowski was a few years ago, a Mommy Makeover that changed my life! The tummy still looks great and my breasts feel natural. But then my face needed some work. Dr G's talent with fillers gave me hope. Over the last 3 years, some well placed Botox, Bellafill and Restylane at Afresh Medical Spa did the trick. Then this year, he fixed my upper eyelids and did liposuction on my neck at the same time - all done awake in his office facility in less than 2 hours. What a difference it made (my younger sister is jealous). The staff is awesome and Ellen makes sure everything is done "concierge style". Will be having my face treated with a CO2 laser this winter.

Tummy tuck

Dr gutowski has a great team and he is very down to earth, caring, and very skilled had what he does.

Still a fairly new patient

I am scheduled for surgery at the end of the month but my experience so far has been wonderful. Dr. G is a wonderful doctor and seems very knowledgeable about the procedures that I want to do. One of the staff member, KerryAnn is wonderful also. She makes me feel at ease. I hope my surgery goes as well as my consultation did.

Dr. Karol Gutowski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.