Dr. Karolina A Wilczynska-Oberc Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karolina A Wilczynska-Oberc?

Best. Doctor. Ever.

LOVE my doctor! She saved my life when she diagnosed a heart problem in her office, and I was found to have a blockage and needed a stent. She is excellent, listens and responds well and accurately.

I love Dr Oberc!! Thorough, spends adequate time, listens!

She makes me feel at ease and is very knowledgable with my issues and seems to sincerely care about her patients. Love the staff and her nurses too, positive, well run place

Best!

She is very approachable, can talk clearly about what you think is going on. She is pretty good at listening and giving advices and suggestions whenever possible.My blood pressure was little high occasionally a while ago and my previous doc has put me on medication (I won't blame him) and he increased the dose after it was still high after one check up. I moved to Washington 2 years ago and Karolina is my doctor from then. We worked on reducing the medication (with some exercise and food habits) for blood pressure and I have to appreciate her to buy my idea for reducing the dose. Currently I am out of medication and feel great.I am also working on reducing Cholesterol levels which were border line and she is pretty helpful.Overall, she listens and gives valuable suggestions about health and I like her approach too. Recommended if you need a good doctor :)

Dr. Karolina A Wilczynska-Oberc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tumwater, WA.