Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karolyn Kabir
Dr. Karolyn Kabir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Kabir is affiliated with Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Denver Health Main Campus and Littleton Adventist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Karolyn Kabir has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Karolyn Kabir has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Karolyn Kabir has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Karolyn Kabir is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Dr. Kabir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
Denver Health Main Campus
Littleton Adventist Hospital
North Suburban Medical Center-HealthONE
University of Colorado Hospital
Saint Joseph Hospital
Rose Medical Center
St Anthony Hospital Lakewood
Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus
Swedish Medical Center
Healthone Sky Ridge Medical Center
Porter Adventist Hospital
The Children's Hospital
University Hospital - Denver
19 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChildren's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus, 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Karolyn Kabir in this video.
Dr. Karolyn Kabir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.