Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karolyn F Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
This doctor was extremely rude and harshly treated our 4 year old. She says things off the top of her mind that are not necessarily accurate or medically founded... any one seeing this doctor is putting their health in jeopardy. Perhaps the worst doctor I have ever encountered in terms of not listening to you and offering bad advice... we have change doctors and are quite happy with our new pediatrician now that we no longer use Dr Lee... BTW we had a different pediatrician who was OK, but he moved away and Elliot assigned this monster to us for our daughter... we will never trust the Elliot system again.
I had a long list of health concerns, that I wrote down, and wanted to discuss with doctor Lee, but never got to them. She only discussed the one thing I wrote down as the reason for the appointment. The appointment was supposed to be an hour long, but I sat in the exam room for 30 minutes after the nurse left before she finally showed up. And since she was seemingly so behind I got rushed right though. Dr. Lee has been my primary care for a few years, but only because I haven't bothered to look for someone to switch to. She has no bedside manner, doesn't take your concerns seriously, and, I believe, doesn't treat you like a person, but more like another task she has to complete at her job.
17 Years Experience
Memorial University Of Newfoundland
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Karolyn F Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElliott Internal Medicine At Londonderry, 40 Buttrick Rd, Londonderry, NH
Dr. Karolyn F Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Londonderry, NH.