Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Karsten Gammeltoft
Karsten Gammeltoft is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 23
For a person that is meant to work with people he has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. He was so rude to my girlfriend to the point that she is afraid to come back. He is arrogant, has no compassion, he makes fun of people with disabilities and does more damage then good. If only the medical profession could monitor this person. I really strongly suggest you drive as far away as you can to find an alternative doctor. He works with children and is rude. Why would someone make fun of a child.
This is the absolute worst doctors office I've ever been to. The first person you see when you walk into office (the receptionist) is the rudest person EVER. The doctor is nice but asked me what I wanted him to do for my child. He's the doctor. To schedule another appointment I called and someone was supposed to call me back. We'll 14 days later I called them back. I am currently having all records sent to Vanderbilt because I will not put up with this treatment. Sad part is you would think they'd hire people good with children to work in pediatric but not here
this doctor is rude uncaring not understanding not concerned cold .my baby has hydrocephalus and has a shunt this doctor likes to laugh and make fun of her disability said her head would always be large she would walk like a drunk sailor and would be a bobble head asked us if she ever had a seizure we said no he laughs and says not yet.he is not concerned about her .
I have read reviews about him and I disagree completely. My son was taken to children's at birth and Dr. G was the oncall MD. I met with him in the NICU and was very discouraged after our consult. We followed up in his office once he was discharged to go home. I googled other pediatric Neurologist in the area and asked our pediatrician for a referral. Everyone said the same thing, he has a horrible bed side manner but he is brilliant so I decided to give him another chance. After years of being followed by Dr. G, I can truly say he saved my son's life. We were hopeless and in "his way" he gave us the hope we needed. He may not be the kind to give you a hug or sometimes even smile at you but he truly cares about each patient and gives you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He fought with multiple peer to peers to get our medicine approved. I work at a Dr office and have seen many times the MD say well lets go another way since this is not going to be approved. Not him.
Karsten Gammeltoft accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2100 W Clinch Ave Ste 210, Knoxville, TN
Karsten Gammeltoft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.